Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Tag

10 Weird Things/Habits/Little-Known Facts About Me

10) When eating with a fork the tines must be perfectly even. When sitting down at a restaurant Scully will often hand me her fork so I can inspect both available forks and choose the most suitable one. If the fork is malleable, I'll often straighten the tines out before eating. (and then I am often found stealing the silverware)

9) I discovered I was a lesbian the first time I ate a pomegranate

8) I believe barefootedness is next to godliness (a take on the signs at the rec center in riyadh 'cleanliness is next to godliness')

7) I can deconstruct motherguilt as a very sophisticated genre of misogyny but I haven't been able to rationalize my way out of it.

6) I know one palindrome in spanish : reconocer ( to recognize or acknowledge as in, "quiero reconocer un palindrome" )

5) If I ever get a dog, and it's a hotdog dog, I'll name her Bun. If I get any other kind of dog, I'll name her Tidbit.

4) I love puffer fish, hot dog dogs and bunnies (although not all together) and I frequently name animals I don't yet own and likely never will.

3) My left ear is currently impacted (whaaat?)

2) I believe the itsy bitsy spider to be an all powerful magical chant

1) I believe the universe loves and protects me. Except when I fear her.

I was tagged by rivolta.

Two Shews, it's your turn!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate to burst your bubble, but rather than title this blog entry "little known facts about me" it should be titled "top 10 things *everyone* knows about me"

You LOLed me.

the fruitfemme said...

You're funny. I don't know who you are. But you're very funny.