Tuesday, January 15, 2008

What's up?

Lots. . . LOTS.

Things are super busy at work with our grand tra-la-la of the year coming up next week.

I've got a couple of friends with loved ones in the hospital so send your good vibes or blessings or hope or baked goods to Topeka and Kansas City.

The girlchild has begun biting me. me. Biting me. Mama? No biting. Daycare provider? No biting. Uma? Now I will BITE YOU. Someone told me that 2-3 years is a preview to adolescence. Man, have I got shit coming my way. (sorry mom)

On another note, did everyone hear Angry Black Bitch on NPR? She was fabulous. I can't say it any better than she did. Especially when you compare her eloquence to my frustrated huffs and sighs while reading Gloria Steinem's Op-Ed.

Hope all is well in the blogosphere. . . I haven't been visiting in a while but hope to catch up after things calm down.

1 comment:

Veronica Foale said...

Amy gets into so much trouble for biting. Ick.