Monday, July 9, 2007

meme before bedtime

1. Your name spelled backwards:
Emmetiurf or something like it

2. Where were your parents born?
Dad in Ha'il, Mom in Wichita? Maybe Wellington?

3. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
pics of Khubz.

4. What's your favorite restaurant?
At the moment: Mister G's

5. Last time you swam in a pool?
A very cold pool at a 4h camp to celebrate my mom's 65th birthday

6. Have you ever been in a school play?
Multiple plays on another continent. None around here.

7. How many kids do you want?
Four please--or however many the universe sends to us

8. Type of music you dislike most?
Country. That was easy.

9. Are you registered to vote?
Duh. Do you know anything about me?

10. Do you have cable?
Low-grade cable so we pay a little bit and get no channels we enjoy which is fine because we're not supposed to be watching it anyway, right?

11. Have you ever ridden on a moped?
Not sufficiently big-girl friendly, if you catch my drift.

12. Ever prank call anybody?
Once drunk dialed a ridiculous hetero boy who simply could not even see the gorgeous woman-friend of mine right in front of him.

13. Ever get a parking ticket?
If by "ever" you mean today then no, I am proud to say.

14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?
I do think bungee jumping looks fun. Not unlike how I think dropping a little acid might be fun. Just not in the life I am currently living.

15. Furthest place you ever traveled?
Furthest from where?

16. Do you have a garden?
Yes. And a loving Mexican who lovingly toils therein.

17. What's your favorite comic strip?
like all good lesbians I am addicted to DTWOF. I also enjoy some Jennifer Camper (how could I resist a queer arab comic?) and then there's Erika Lopez.

18. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem?
Are you shitting me?

19. Bath or Shower, morning or night?
I do best showering at night.

20. Best movie you've seen in the past month?
Anything other than Pan's Labyrinth

21. Favorite pizza topping?
Ricotta cheese & fresh basal

22. Chips or popcorn?
Popcorn as long as it comes with an artery-clogging topping

23. What color lipstick do you usually wear?
Don't wear any. And, yes, I am a femme.

24. Have you ever smoked peanut shells?
Wow, that's a weird question. Is that what the young 'uns are doing these days? No.

25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?
Ask me that question face to face

26. Orange Juice or apple?
Not from concentrate either is divine.

27. Who was the last person you went out to dinner with and where did you dine?
"dine" does that imply non-drive through food?
we did stop at sonic to celebrate the purchase of our new car.

28. Favorite type chocolate bar?
Kit Kats are yummy but I don't normally like candy bars.

29. When was the last time you voted at the polls?
Last november. I voted for anyone not a republican.

30. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato?
Yesterday!! Thanks to Scully!

31. Have you ever won a trophy?
No

32. Are you a good cook?
Depends on what I'm cooking. Haven't had any cases of food poisoning attributed to me.

33. Do you know how to pump your own gas?
What kind of question is that? Yes. I even know how to pry open the gas cap since the pully is broken. But it's not broken on my new car!!

34. Ever order an article from an infomercial?
No although I came close to getting some cooking appliances in Mexico. I didn't even understand the words on the infomercial.

35. Sprite or 7-up?
Diet 7-up. Only if I'm sick or pregnant (or god save me, sick and pregnant)

36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work?
I worked at KFC for 7 days. It was, in fact, the uniform that did it for me.

37. Last thing you bought at a pharmacy?
I think the aforementioned diet 7-up

38. Ever throw up in public?
Sure. Sometime.

39. Would you prefer being a millionaire or find true love?
Scully, I didn't think this was either/or. I've been tricked!

40. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Love, the noun, can start at first sight. Love, the verb, has to go a lot farther.

41. Can exes be friends?
Will I lose my lesbian status if I say FOR THE LOVE OF G*D, NO!!!!

42. Who was the last person you visited in a hospital?
Scully's Dad three years ago.

43. Did you have a lot of hair when you were a baby?
I think so

44. What's your all time favorite Saturday Night Live Character?
Sure don't watch snl

45. What was the name of your first pet?
Pepper, my dog who was (surprise) black

46. What is in your purse?
God, do you want to know? Tweezers, ipod, wallet, receipts, a pen, my phone, gum, keys and (shamefully) no pictures of my family.


47. Favorite thing to do before bedtime?
I would say something suggestive but if I get to "do" anything before bedtime it is likely to be blogging (what I'm doing now before bedtime)

48. What is one thing you are grateful for today?
So much gratitude for my family, the people i love and being so well loved.

No comments: