Sunday, April 8, 2007

We interrupt our normally scheduled broadcast

for some new letters

WTF?

In posting my previous "Y" post I am flagged with this message:

You have been flagged as a possible spam blog.

What's that? Let's click on the bubble & find out.

What Are Spam Blogs?
As with many powerful tools, blogging services can be both used and abused. The ease of creating and updating webpages with Blogger has made it particularly prone to a form of behavior known as link spamming. Blogs engaged in this behavior are called spam blogs, and can be recognized by their irrelevant, repetitive, or nonsensical text, along with a large number of links, usually all pointing to a single site. (emphasis mine)

UnFingBelievable.

I'd like to not take that personally but if the shoe fits. . .

Here's the message alert again.

Thanks, blogger. Thanks for the vote of confidence.
Remember what I say about my excess self-esteem? It's all thanks to blogger.

No comments: