Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Ch es por "Cha-Cha-Cha" or it doesn't all have to be complicated and full of angst, right?

Khubz is a musical child. She has some favorite songs.

  • El Marciano (the Martian dancing cha-cha-cha)
  • Theme music to the Pink Panther (with tickling, please)
  • Itsy-bitsy Spider (English or Spanish, the immediate Khubz pleaser)
  • Un Elefante (sung up to cuarenta elefantes will get her to sleep even without milk)
  • Splish-Splash I was takin a bath (I'll let you deduce when she likes this one, inspector)
  • Theme music for bonanza, the lone ranger or gunsmoke while bouncing up & down with one of the mommies (is it still imperialist if it is completely divorced from it's context and is limited to 'bump-ba-da-dump-ba-da-da?)
  • Mhanamahna (and most any muppet show tune that I jig to)
  • Ladybug Picnic (which inevitably leads us to)
  • Me & My Llama (they don't go to the dentist though. My anxiety sends them elsewhere)

No comments: