Saturday, December 15, 2007

blogging from iowa

I'm here in iowa without the girlchild.

Everything's okay. Scully wasn't about to let me abscond with the child during her first truly free weekend after finals. Kansas just got a foot of snow. At last report they were having a ball. (as in snowball)

This is just a quick hello and to remind me what's on my list to blog about.
Lots of other people's stories to tell like

  1. kelly buys a new house
  2. kelly goes furniture shopping
  3. and kelly does a load of laundry

She didn't ask me to tell any of these stories. But they're so f'n good that I can't pass it up. More later.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just found this great site. Check it out. My favorite so far are the t-shirts that say "one of my mom's is blogging this" and "We are BOTH the real mom"
Too good. Hope that Iowa is great!
S
http://www.mombian.com/

dawn224 said...

Can't wait for your stories :)

cripchick said...

it sounds like they might need this thing i saw at bed bath and beyond or one of those stores--- it's a scooper (like an ice cream scooper) that makes snow balls. or does that suck all the fun out of it?

snowwww. *sigh*

FQM said...

Hey Fruity-
Thanks for stopping by my blog. I like your too!
Peace!
~F
QWOC