Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Do you understand this???

Against my will I have a crush on Adam Davidson. I appreciate his plain spoken way & all the folks at Planet Money but I simply don't get it. I cannot wrap my head around this financial crisis. And I've tried. Do you get it? I try to sample broadly but I justjustjust don't get it!

How the hell much is 700 Billion Dollars anyway???

Really, if you have some guidance or insight (that does NOT include loosening restrictions on mark-to-market accounting) please send it my way. These good people have been trying but I just still don't get it!


Planet Money

Naomi Klein on Democracy Now!

Conflicts of Interest on Fresh Air


http://robertreich.blogspot.com/


Beat the Press

1 comment:

vesta44 said...

Look at this way - there are almost 7 billion people on this planet. If you give every one of them $100, that's 700 billion dollars. It's still an outrageous amount of money to try and wrap your mind around, no matter how you look at it.